Friday 20 May 2016

Emma's 40th Birthday Party

What a night this was!

So much effort had been put into this birthday party that it was bound to be a good'n - and it was!

The first thing I noticed when I arrived was the amount of food - there was so much and the shortbread dipped in chocolate caught my eye throughout the night.

The host Emma was... a little late let's say... but the room erupted with screams and hollers when she finally arrived.

It took a while for everyone to get into the photo booth swing of things, but once the drinks were flowing, it went down really well and everyone wanted more photos when the party was supposedly over haha!

Neil Francis who I know from my holiday camp days was the entertainment and it was great to see him - his electrical 80s set up got everyone dancing!

Overall, it was a great night and I loved every minute - thank you for the invite Emma, I'll see you for your 50th!


"Thank you so much Kerry, I had an awesome night!" - Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment