Friday 22 April 2016

Louise & Martin's Wedding

During Summer 2015, I photographed Louise and Martin's Wedding at The Norfolk Mead Hotel in Coltishall. The beautiful sunny day started at the hotel itself with Louise and the girls for the bridal preparations where I got some lovely shots of the bride-to-be and her mum, Ann.

After the prep, I made my way to the Kings Arms pub to meet the groom and groomsmen. The drinks were soon flowing, the laughter growing and before it was time to head back to hotel, I photographed Martin and Martin on the toilet! Sounds strange I know, but it's a family tradition!

It was my first time photographing a wedding at The Norfolk Mead Hotel and it's a gorgeous venue. The large windows were perfect for the bright sunny day, although it did get a little hot during the ceremony! The venue's grounds were also perfect for portraits and for the kids to run around and have fun.

Part of the day that stood out to me were the speeches - they had the entire room crying with laughter! Ann's speech was especially beautiful and brought a tear to my eye. A line that I'll never forget is "I was the first to love her..."

The speeches were then followed by the cutting of the cake, first dance and then it was time for the photo booth!

I thoroughly enjoyed photographing the day, Louise, Martin and their family were just so lovely and fun to be around!

Congratulations guys!



"Couldn't give Kerry any less than 5* - wonderful pictures and a pleasure to have her around at any special occasion"

No comments:

Post a Comment